| You've Got Me, Who's Got You?
Season 4, Episode 17
|Air Date||20 March, 2016|
|Next||Ready or Not|
When a man who secretly fought crime dressed as a popular comic book superhero is murdered, Holmes and Watson must discover his real identity before they can find his killer. Also, Morland makes a surprise donation to Watson's favourite charity, in order to compel her to do him a business-related favour.
- While reading through all comics about Midnight Ranger published in the last eighty years, during which the superhero was killed five times, Sherlock mentions that his favourite death scene is one where Midnight Ranger falls down a waterfall embracing his nemesis – a clear reference to "the Adventure of the Final Problem" and the Reichenbach Falls.
- The title is taken from a much-quoted line by Lois Lane (Margot Kidder) in Superman (1978).
- Jonny Lee Miller - Sherlock Holmes
- Lucy Liu - Joan Watson
- Aidan Quinn - Captain Thomas Gregson
- Jon Michael Hill - Detective Marcus Bell
- John Noble - Morland Holmes
- Jordan Gelber - ME Hawes
- Monique Gabriela Curnen - Detective Gina Cortes
- Daniel Reece - Ben Gibson
- Michael Mosley - Al Baxter
- Richard Portnow - Eddie Eichorn
- Robert Petkoff - Emil Kurtz
- Casey Predovic - New Guy
- Eric Anderson - Bakery Worker
- Lisa Datz - Tammy
- Otto Sanchez - Renny Trautman
- Al Sapienza - Sergeant Black
- Stephen Singer - Tailor
|#01 The Past Is Parent||#09 Murder Ex Machina||#17 You've Got Me, Who's Got You?|
|#02 Evidence of Things Not Seen||#10 Alma Matters||#18 Ready or Not|
|#03 Tag, You're Me||#11 Down Where the Dead Delight||#19 All In|
|#04 All My Exes Live in Essex||#12 A View With a Room||#20 Art Imitates Art|
|#05 The Games Underfoot||#13 A Study in Charlotte||#21 Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing|
|#06 The Cost of Doing Business||#14 Who Is That Masked Man?||#22 Turn It Upside Down|
|#07 Miss Taken||#15 Up to Heaven and Down to Hell||#23 The Invisible Hand|
|#08 A Burden of Blood||#16 Hounded||#24 A Difference in Kind|